Trio to Big Band
For Your Event
Five Star Swing are an exciting swing band specialising in swing and big band music. With sounds from the 1940’s to the Blues Brothers, Glenn Miller and everything in between. As well as our stage shows we also under take private and corporate bookings so if you have an event on the horizon and would like something unique why not talk to Chris our band manager and let him tell you how Five Star Swing can give your event the five star treatment.
Why Book Five Star Swing?
- Five Star Reliability Band Manager, Chris Smith has 40 years experience in live music management – creating a great atmosphere for your event
- Five Star Multi-Theme 1940’s Glenn Miller & Vera Lynn with military band uniform / James Bond
Theme/ Motown & Blues Brothers/ Great Gatsby / James Last / Trad’ Jazz / Christmas Swing Show.
- Five Star Flexibility Trio to 16-piece band. One stop solution – Duo (reception), trio Dinner Jazz, cabaret / dance to our four to six-piece band
- Five Star Presentation 1st Class! – 10 national theatre tours including TV’s “Military Wives” and London’s West End Leicester Square Theatre
- Five Star Accountability Insured & certificated – P.L I, P.A.T, Risk Assessment, Method Statement. Your event’s etiquette assured by Chris Smith’s oversight of seasoned professional musicians.
- Five Star Prestige Past clients include TV, Radio, West-End Hotels, Warners Holidays, Private Members Clubs, UK Theatres, Pop Stars, Politicians and Royalty.
- Five Star Additions Stage decoration including giant British & US flags, Stage Bunting, vintage “box-style” music stands, sound amplification and stage lighting plus interval recorded music.
“..Swept Us Along From the Start” Daily Echo
“Everyone Was Up Dancing” Blenheim Palace
“As seen on BBC TV ‘Children In Need'” Children In Need
“Dame Vera Lynn, Star Charity Night” Featured Band
“A Celebration of Classic Swing!” Telegraph
“They Swing Like Crazy… Superb!” Sheila Tracy, Radio 2
“Best Band We’ve Heard for a While!” Granada TV
Everyone absolutely enjoyed the band. Every conference needs a wow factor and your band was it!